Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

God keeps sending ANGELS my way!

If you asked: "Natutulog ba ang Diyos" (Does God Sleep?), I can attest that He doesn't as He listens to my prayers for the children of Ulingan 24/7!!!


Our angel Bailey donated 1500 pesos to help us with our feeding program at Ulingan.  But he didnt stop there, he continues to refer us to other generous people.  And because of Bailey, we are receiving two box full of new children's clothings from Sundance Direct Sales.

Liza, an old college friend, a true angel from the very beginning donated 1000 pesos.

Lorelie, a good friend, an angel with beautiful hair :) donated $30.

My great friend, Chris Roesch and an angel who's been my number one fan patiently made several God's Eyes Crafts for our Ulingan children; donated several children's books and a ziplock full of coins!!

My Prada family in Manhattan, New York donated a box full of classic children's books.

Just yesterday, I got cash donations from people I don't even know or personally met!  They are friends of friends of friends of friends!

Ulf Gervelmeyer , an angel all the way from Germany who's been in the Philippines a couple of times and love our country and Filipinos, made a $100 donation.

Annie, a Filipina angel in Georgia who unselfishly chose to donate her birthday gifts to us instead of buying something for herself.

And  this one breaks my heart, Nylesor Tadeso - she's a Filipino caregiver and Angel in Israel. She gave her hard-earned salary to Project PEARLS to help the children in Ulingan.  

And a great friend of mine, Mr. Anonymous, my mentor angel, donated 18,000 pesos to buy rice each month for Ulingan for one year!

My kindergarten best friend and angel, Annie has been spending countless hours looking for corporate sponsorship and doctors who could help us with our medical mission. 

The Fajardo Angels! The entire family who has been very supportive of all our efforts!!!

Joyce, Malex, Cathy, Mon, Nonoy! My super angels who gets things done and always go beyond expectations!!

Our Pasa LOVE angels in Dagupan!  Thank you for all the inspirations and for always making me cry because you guys always touched my heart with everything you do; for bringing the church to the people instead. I love you guys!!!

Photo Kalye Angels!!!  (A Flickr-based group of aspiring photographers who share the same passion and dedication to document street life as they experience it and in raising social awareness on poverty and the effects it has on our children.) Thank you for allowing us to be your partners in this great outreach!!! And to its President, Peegee - thank you for your patience and humility!!!

Donna Bernardo Rosario, the great angel of Pusong Pinoy!  Thank you for all the encouragement and support.

My baby angel, Francesca! My one and only daughter for dedicating 20% of  the sales proceeds from her t-shirt line, Empire in the Air. And to my husband, Clif for being supportive and understanding.

I am  beyond overwhelmed!!!  It took me several sleepless nights to process all these... I am still blown away by the generosity and kindness of these angels.

I thank each one of you from the very bottom of my heart for sharing my mission and vision for the children of Ulingan and for trusting me and Project PEARLS!

And God, thank you for sending me all these angels!!! Keep them coming :) please as we have a long way to go!!!