Pages

Saturday, August 7, 2010

God help us!!!

How could it be possible that I am overwhelmed with joy and pain at the very same time???

It finally happened!!! Project PEARLS and Photo Kalye's first teamed-up visit at Ulingan!  I am overjoyed that it finally happened and that those kids were given bags and bags of rice, canned goods, treats, used clothes, books, slippers.

The kids feel so loved and they are so happy!!!

This is just a very small dent in the overall needs, urgent needs of these children and the whole community.

I am overwhelmed too with this heartache with what I saw from these pictures that I can't stop crying.  I am panicking from this sense of urgency inside me.

We have an urgent plea for help for the children of Ulingan. We are in need of the following: Adhesive Bandages, Antiseptic Wash, Children's Vitamins, Cough and Cold Medicine, First Aid Antibiotic Ointment, Rice, Canned Goods, Clothing, Shoes and Slippers, School & Teacher Supplies.

GOD HELP US!
Thank you to all these wonderful volunteers who despite of the inhuman condition of Ulingan, they still served these children with big smiles!