Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

Not only I believe in MIRACLES, I rely on them!

My miracles are my Project PEARLS volunteers, friends and supporters and our new partners and friends, Photo Kalye

I have been hurting and crying over these children for over two months now and felt helpless and hopeless; but not only I believe in miracles, I rely on them because tomorrow Project PEARLS volunteers and our Photo Kalye friends will go to Ulingan to visit these children.  They will distribute rice, canned goods, snacks to these kids.

This is just a start of our Outreach Program at Ulingan.  

My utmost sincere gratitude to Photo Kalye for allowing and trusting Project PEARLS to partner with them. And with the great leadership and kindness of Photo Kalye's President, Pedro Gerardo, I am confident we are partners for life in helping these children. 

And thank you Sidney, my friend, for all the inspiration, encouragement and support!